Marcum LLP offers a great career with exceptional benefits.
There's a lot to think about when it comes to launching your accounting career. At Marcum, we offer you a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
As a Marcum team member, you’ll receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k)plan with an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Enrich Your Career
At Marcum LLP, we combine the resources and technology to deliver the best of both worlds for our clients and employees.
Begin Your Career
We have an environment that encourages new beginnings and stretches the untapped potential within.
Foundation For Your Career
The core values define how we conduct ourselves and interact with our colleagues and clients.
Start Your Search
We offer you a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology.
Marcum offers our employees exceptional benefits. Periodic research is conducted to make sure we are at the forefront of the industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus program.
- CPA exam assistance and assistance with licensing fees.
- CPA bonus.
- Client referral bonus.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid personal time off.
- Career development program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Retirement plan with a generous employer contribution.
- Continuing education assistance.
The Marcum Women's Initiative was established to invigorate a compelling work environment and enhanced career opportunities for women at the Firm, through national and local programs and activities that motivate, support, advance, retain, and reward women partners and staff.
- Foster an inclusive environment where women can thrive.
- Increase networking opportunities for women.
- Connect Marcum women to women in the marketplace, positioning them for business development opportunities.
- Develop mentoring relationships.
- Further the development and advancement of women.
- Provide a forum for women to share experiences and support each other in personal and professional pursuits.
- Encourage and support women throughout their development at the Firm.
Director - Irvine, CA
“The Firm wants to motivate and retain staff, and as result the compensation package is very fair, not only the direct pay and benefits, but in thoughtful fringe benefits, as well.”
Manager - Melville, NY
“I have been working at Marcum for over three years. I’m so happy I joined a firm who truly invests in their employees. Marcum has an exceptional training program and is very dedicated to developing their team.”
Staff Accountant - Miami, FL
“Within my first three months at Marcum, I have been able to expand my knowledge of accounting and professional development beyond what I anticipated.”
Staff Accountant - Fort Lauderdale, FL
“It’s a good environment. Everyone is helpful and open to any questions and support.”
Supervisor - Nashville, TN
“I joined Marcum because it is a nationally known firm that can provide greater career opportunities, advancement, and growth than smaller firms.”