James G. Kennedy is a Partner in the Firm's Boston office. He has more than 35 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services to not-for-profit organizations, closely-held businesses and employee benefit plans.
Mr. Kennedy's not-for-profit clientele includes religious organizations, secondary schools, voluntary health and welfare organizations, university publishers, community foundations and membership organizations. Mr. Kennedy has a particular expertise in conducting audits in conformity with A-133 and Yellow Book compliance requirements. He also services professional firms, manufacturers and distributors and other types of closely-held businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Past Chairman, Management Consulting Committee
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Leading Age Massachusetts
- American Field Services, Past Treasurer of Norwell, MA Chapter
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Master of Science, Taxation