Marcum's Workplace Security & Investigations practice is nationally recognized for providing integrated responses and superior client service to counsel, human resource professionals, and corporate management involved in a variety of workplace issues.
The critical issues facing management demand a variety of diverse, integrated solutions to the increasing complications of directing a productive business. The experts in the Marcum Workplace Security & Investigations practice draw from their employment and life experiences to help identify the appropriate responses.
Our team of professionals includes Certified Public Accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Protection Professionals, licensed private investigators, former prosecutors and law enforcement personnel as well as senior members of corporate security and investigation departments. We have staff members who possess a deep understanding of employment matters, information retrieval and fact gathering, dispute resolutions and forensic work.
Contact one of Marcum's regional representatives.
Our computer forensics and data analysis professionals assist in employment investigations. We draw upon our experience with technology to help determine the locations where information is likely to be stored, identify potentially available information and provide advice on the process for efficient and effective collection, analysis and presentation of information.
- Security consulting and master planning.
- Crisis and disaster planning.
- Workplace violence risk assessments.
- Employee misconduct investigations.
- Fraud, embezzlement, harassment, and workplace threats.
- Forensic accounting.
- Background investigations and due diligence.
- Intellectual property theft and non compete investigations.
- Computer forensics.
- Union corporate campaign response.
- Human resources training.
- Identity theft and data breach inquiries.
- Litigation support.